nVent Nuheat Signature Driver for RTI XP Systems
nVent/Nuheat Approved Driver
Driver allows RTI homes and businesses to:
- Control multiple Signature thermostats
- 2-Way status and control of thermostats
- Minimal lag to thermostat for updates nearly instant
- Set/Adjust Schedule Modes from Auto, Hold Until, Permanent
- Set Group Away Mode
- Virtual Panel template included
Setup and Configuration
Apex multi-instance support for up to 12 Thermostats. If more are needed you can add another instance of the driver.
The license is valid for all instances of the driver on the same processor
After adding the driver go to the Driver Properties and fill out the information with the Nuheat Website access information. This is the same information used to register the Signature thermostat and used for mobile app access.
Nuheat Web Control: My Nuheat
Driver configuration parameters and description
|Parameter||Description / Information|
|Username||e-mail used to access https://mynuheat.com|
|Password||password for https://mynuheat.com|
|Polling Interval Minutes||How often to poll for updates|
|Scale Setting||Fahrenheit / Celsius|
|Thermostat 1 Name||Name of the thermostat|
|Thermostat 1 Serial Number||Serial number/ID from http://mynuheat.com or accessed from thermostat panel|
|Default Hold Time (Hours)||Used to set the default of 1 hour for Hold Until increments|
Sample Project File
A sample project file is included with the driver.
- Main page with buttons to load the custom and default Obsidian styled Climate pages
- Nuheat Signature custom designed interface which resembles a mix of the Web interface and the physical thermostat
- Customized Obsidian Climate - Current template
- Standard Obsidian Climate - Heat/Cool template
- Standard Obsidian Climate - Current template
Tips and Tricks
Nuheat Signature thermostats operate in one of two modes.
In the Auto mode the scheduling is done either through the mobile app or through the MyNuheat web interface. This scheduling is very good and works for most scenarios.
Manual mode turns off the online scheduling feature and leaves the thermostat in a fully manual mode. This mode provides a great deal of flexibility from a control perspective. Using a central control processor you can create and manage the schedules and zoning however you want. Temperature can be controlled based on home occupancy, room occupancy, time of day or any other system event that is captured and used for logic decisions.
Changing between operating modes can only be done at the physical thermostat.
Go to Settings → Setup/Preferences → Operating Mode
Changing to manual disables the local schedules and online schedules that are created/setup from the mobile app.